Since 1961, Peerless Fence has served Manhattan residents and business property owners with high-quality fence installation and repair. Throughout the western suburbs and all of Manhattan land, we’ve built a solid reputation based on integrity, high-quality materials, expert installation and responsive customer service. Peerless works with leading fence supply companies to bring you the widest selection of materials and styles. Our experienced installers are masters of their craft. And our knowledge of local building codes and permit requirements ensures your new fence will adhere to Manhattan’s community standards.
Let’s get started – contact us today for design ideas or to request a free estimate.
We’ve been going strong for nearly 60 years, thanks to our loyal customers. Why have so many Manhattan property owners selected Peerless Fence?
- Our many decades of service has made us thoroughly familiar with Manhattan fence permit regulations, enabling us to keep your project in compliance from start to finish.
- We are family-owned business that values and emphasizes integrity.
- Our wide selection of fence materials and styles offers quality and durability, while giving multiple options for affordable fencing.
- Our professional fence installers are exceptional workers, and will take excellent care of your property while we work.
- Peerless Fence has customer service second to none.
- Peerless has been a member of the American Fence Association since 1977.
Peerless Fence proudly installs a wide range of fence products in Manhattan. Our fence options are affordable, durable, and fit perfectly with your personal aesthetic. Give your property a unique look that will last for years to come. Fence material options from Peerless Fence include:
- Wood Fences. Our wood fences offer durability and a timeless look. View our photo gallery for examples.
- Natural cedar fences. A cedar fence gives your home elegance and heightened curb appeal. Our Western Red Cedar is beautiful on installation, and grows in beauty as it ages.
- Treated pine fences. Our pine material is treated to prevent insect damage and decay, making it extra durable.
- Aluminum Fences. Strong and resilient is what our aluminum fencing from Active Yards is described as. Installing an aluminum fence is an economical option that doesn't sacrifice curb appeal. Contact Peerless for a price quote.
- Vinyl fences. Fade-resistant vinyl fencing is low maintenance and durable. New vinyl fence technology makes it a versatile choice. Call Peerless to learn more.
- Chain link fences. Chain link fencing allows clear visibility, which means you can keep pets and children in and unwanted visitors out without obstructing your view.
- Steel fences. Nothing adds to the charm of your Manhattan home like an ornamental steel fence. Discover why so many of your neighbors are drawn to this enduring style.
- Wrought iron fences. A wrought iron fence is a classically appealing option. Timeless, durable, and elegant. Install a wrought iron fence to add a bit of decoration to your yard.
- Composite fences. Due to new materials, composite fences offers the appearance of wood, stone, and metal fences. Our composite fences are engineered to endure the tests of time and weather.
- Privacy fences. Nosy neighbors or passersby can hinder your enjoyment of your yard or home. A privacy fence is an ideal solution. Learn more about privacy fence options or view our gallery for inspiration.
- Swimming pool fences. Thinking of installing a swimming pool? You’ll need a fence – it’s not just a safety measure, it’s the law. Learn more about installing a swimming pool fence in Manhattan or contact us for an estimate.
- Security fences. Protecting your home and family is your top priority. To do so, you will need a security fence, and you want the best. Call us to discuss your home’s security needs.
Do you need to install a fence at a commercial property in Manhattan? Peerless Fence has served the local business community proudly for more than 50 years. Contact our commercial services team today to get started with a project estimate.Our full line of commercial fence options include:
- Athletic Fences
- Decorative Fences
- Dumpster enclosures
- Leed fences
- Pet and horse fences
- Pool fences
- Privacy fences
- Security fences
- Warehouse and interior fences
- Custom fences
Please contact us to discuss your fence requirements. We can identify cost-effective options that meet your budget and functional objectives.
Sagging or leaning fence? Automated driveway gate won’t close properly? Fence damage due to fallen trees or branches? We’re here to help!
Call Peerless Fence for fence repair services in Manhattan. From damaged fence panels to rotting wooden fence posts, we’ve seen it all. Let us inspect your fence damage to discover if fence repair or fence replacement is your best option. Contact us today.
In a village as beautiful as Manhattan, keeping fence codes and permits up to date is important. Fence installations come with stringent regulations and guidelines. While considering the addition of a fence to your home or business, keep the following details in mind:
- Post depth for fences must be no less than 42 inches.
- The fence cannot extend beyond your property line.
- • Fences not exceeding six (6) feet in height may be constructed in side and rear yards.
This is just a sample of the rules that apply to Manhattan fencing. Because the city maintains that adherence to codes and inspections is the responsibility of property owners, for your convenience, links to additional information are at the top of this page.
But if you don’t have the time and energy to keep on top of these regulations, we’ve got your back. Peerless is an expert in Manhattan fencing regulations and can help you stay up to code.
Our photo gallery showcases recent fence installations in Manhattan. Browse the gallery to get a feel for our work and design ideas for your new fence.